Our top priority at Don Bacon Appliance Service is the safety and the well-being of our customers and team members. Since the onset of COVID-19, we’ve followed the guidance of federal, state, and local authorities to curb the spread of the infection.
States throughout the country have declared a state of emergency and are recommending that all non-essential gatherings of large groups be postponed or canceled.
Don Bacon Appliance Service will continue to provide in-home service to our customers during this time.
We have provided our technicians and office staff with the necessary training to ensure that the proper safety measures and sanitation procedures are being followed at all times.
Before Your Service Appointment
If you are showing signs of illness, please contact our office immediately to reschedule your appointment. Don Bacon Appliance Service reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who appears to have COVID-19 symptoms. We may delay service for the duration of the quarantine period or until clearance from a doctor is provided. For the safety of our team and other customers, we ask that customers exhibiting the following symptoms postpone service:
- Shortness of Breath
You can find more information regarding COVID-19 symptoms on the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention website here.
We appreciate your cooperation.
What to Expect During Your Service Appointment
According to the CDC, the coronavirus (COVID-19) is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person contact or interaction. To ensure the safety of our customers and employees, we’re taking the following measures and precautions.
- When our technician arrives, he will not shake hands or make direct contact with anyone in your home. We ask that you follow CDC recommendations and maintain 6 feet between you and our technician.
- Before we get started, our technician will request to wash his hands. Please provide a clean sink with warm water and soap.
- Our technician will wipe down all surfaces with the disinfectant of your choice before and after service is performed. This includes appliances, counters, and sinks.
- At this time, all receipts and other materials will only be sent in a digital format via email. Please be sure to provide your technician with a valid email address.
- Before leaving your home, our technician will request to wash his hands.
Additional Sanitation Measures
Our technicians will also be following recommended cleaning & sanitation protocols:
- Disinfect tools, computers, and other equipment used after every service appointment.
- Disinfect the inside of their service vehicle at the beginning and end of each workday.
- Disinfect all office equipment including our parts shipping & receiving center each day.
Office & Parts Department Equipment Handling
Although you will only come into direct contact with our service technician, our office & parts staff are also working hard to stay safe and sanitary. To ensure your safety, we’ve implemented a thorough cleaning procedure and can conduct additional cleanings if needed.